How it works ?
Successfully selling online is not as simple as you might think: you have to figure out which products to sell, where to buy them, which channels to use to sell them.
Path to follow:
- Develop an online sales strategy
- Create your own website
- Sell through your own store, marketplace or social media
- Find out what products to sell online
- Attract new customers
Running your own store is the best way to sell online because you have complete control.
You decide how your site looks and how your products are presented.
You aren’t vulnerable to external factors, such as algorithm updates, and you don’t have to compete in a saturated market.
If you want to change something, you can do it directly.
CMS (Content Management System) of online stores allow you to present your products and process your sales faster and easier than ever. You can automate many mundane processes, giving you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
Why a website ?
- A website can be consulted by 100% of Internet users, unlike social networks.
- Your website gets you found on search engines, where 93% of online experiences begin.
- A website allows you to inspire confidence and control your online communication. 56% of Internet users do not trust companies without a website.
- A website allows you to generate leads
- A site allows you to sell online to more than 100 million English people
- Your website allows you to position yourself as an expert in your sector of activity & to attract 55% more visitors.
Conclusion: Tips for a successful site
We offer WordPress websites hosted at Infomaniak in Switzerland in a secure manner.
Why an online store (shop)?
Increase your sales and promote your brand with state-of-the-art galleries, optimized shopping experiences and a suite of professional eCommerce apps.
Sell across multiple sales channels and manage your store from an integrated dashboard. Track every step, from orders to payments, shipping, fulfillment, marketing, and more.
Offer your customers secure payment and manage all transactions seamlessly. Get competitive processing rates, customize your payment schedules, and work with dozens of payment providers.
We offer WordPress and WooCommerce online stores, Podia, Learnybox, systeme.io, etc…